Technician VII Lev. at I.R.I.B. C.N.R. of CatanzaroHe obtained a diploma as a surveyor at the Technical Institute for Surveyors of Catanzaro. In 2002, he obtained the qualification to practice as a surveyor.
From 2010 to 2017, he worked at the I.R.P.I. C.N.R. of Rende (CS), mainly holding the positions of:
- Head of the Photo Library, which contains about 20,000 frames of aerial shots starting from 1954 to 1991;
- Head of the Library, where there are over 2.000 volumes divided between manuals, conference proceedings and various scientific journals of interest to researchers;
- Referent of the technological bench of the Research Area of the C.N.R.
In the administrative area, he has carried out numerous purchasing procedures on MePA, as R.U.P. He also collaborated in the drafting of the press review (online newsletter) and in the Laboratory of Geotechnics and Remote Sensing. In March 2017, he creates and publishes the new C.N.R. I.R.P.I.(http://uoscs.irpi.cnr.it/).
From April 2017, he permanently moved to the C.N.R. I.R.I.B. (ex I.S.N.) of Catanzaro, where he was immediately assigned the following tasks:
- Monitoring of European and regional calls for funding of research activities, with monthly drafting of a report for use by the researchers of the U.O.S.;
- Management of the wi-fi network, software management (formatting and reinstallation of operating systems), hardware maintenance.
Currently, he holds the following positions:
See all articles